Saturday, April 30, 2011

friday

An idea I had was creating some sort of scene based on the little things that happen at my work. I work at a Chinese food place here on campus and I hate it there. It’s so torturous just thinking about going there, but I guess it’s not that bad sometimes. I was thinking about doing a story board on it, or a comic book, on the different reactions and personalities that buy Chinese food daily.
Another idea I had was illustrating the idea of how frustrating it is when trying to turn off the volume of an ad that can’t be found on a webpage. I thought it would be funny trying to exaggerate that frustration through a sequence of attempts to turn the noise off.
The third idea I had was to make up a song using a sequence of chords, that can be played together in order to give the sense of some sort of narrative. By playing with different melancholic, happy, fast-pace tones and rhythms, I thought it would be interesting to see if people could follow the different transitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment