Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday! Scary!

My scariest moment was perhaps around last summer or so. I get the scariest hallucinations when I sleep. I’m not crazy, or on drugs, I just get sleep terrors or sleep paralysis.
So what basically happens is that I wake up in the middle of the night, but I am completely paralyzed, no one can hear me, my breathing slows down, and I have hallucinations. There have been documentaries that say that there are people who experience this sometimes see black figures, and I haven’t really seen any, *knock on wood* but I have felt their presence.
Now that I’m putting this into words it sounds like some exorcist movie, but it’s nothing like that I promise, you guys should Google it, it’s interesting.
Anyway, the only way I could describe it is as a very, very realistic, but scary dream. I know when it happens and I desperately try to wake up every time but, I can’t really make that happen as fast as I want to.
Ok so, I “woke up” during my sleep, and I instantly knew I was having another sleep paralysis episode. I panicked like I usually do, but this time it was especially scary. I look around and in my room trying desperately to move or wake up, feeling that if I didn’t do it soon, I would see or feel something terrifying. That feeling alone did it for me, and then out of nowhere I feel some-one or something put their hand on my shoulder. I tried to look behind but I was to scared, and I felt something dark behind me (I was face down) and I started to freak out and screaming my ass off hoping that one of my roommates would see or hear me struggle and wake me up. But like always no one heard me and I eventually woke up with a cold sweat. It was like being in one of those scary movie scenes.
Well that’s just one of many, I’m sure I’ll get use to them soon, and not freak out as much…I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment