Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday free for all!

Let’s see, today I was able to get some sleep finally after pulling an all nighters for intermediate painting. I painted a Picasso for the assignment that was given, and I’m really excited on how it came out. I’m not used to painting with oils and to see it complete is really exciting. I’m really excited about sleeping, I feel like I have not been doing much of that lately, I underestimated all of my classes and time feels like it doesn’t want to wait for me to catch up.
In spite of that seeing my finished projects makes up for it. I love trying new things and being able to increase the content on my portfolio is very important to me. But it’s also nice to just sit back and watch TV sometimes too.
Let’s see what else happened today…o yes! I went flying! I flew pretty far too. Too bad it was off of my skateboard though. Luckily I didn’t break anything, but I’m super sore and achy. I was skateboarding to work today and there was a lady in front of me who clearly saw me and the direction I was going, and she continued to cross my path, so I tried to make a quick turn and my skateboard got caught on one of those tree nut things, and I took off. It hurt; the stupid lady didn’t even bother to look back…o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment