Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday

Today, was a great day however, it was exhausting as hell. I don’t know what to write about except about what I have been doing the last couple of days…weeks. Im taking two different painting classes so that really takes up a lot of my time, but I enjoy it, nonetheless. I have been working on this circus theme painting for intermediate painting, and I am really enjoying it a lot. The theme for the assignment is abstraction so playing around with realist images trying to change what they portray is very interesting.

Anyway, I have been here, (at the paint studio) for what seems like forever, but im only here for one last quarter so I have to take advantage of these classes before it’s too late.

Well that’s it, I have to go paint now.


No comments:

Post a Comment