Friday, April 15, 2011

Thursday! Happy/Proud

My proudest moment, thus far, I can’t really specify the day, seeing as I consider it to be an ongoing phase. These last few quarters here at UCSB have been especially intense, but for some reason as intense as it has been I have pushed myself to be more prepared and make sure to do everything right and with full effort. Compared to the way I handled things in the past, I’m doing pretty damn good, if you ask me. It’s very stressful, but I make sure to include everything I want to do, not just what I have to do.
This excitement of being able to handle so much, with promising results gives me even more motivation to do things. I think that it’s because it my last quarter here and I want to take advantages of all of the opportunities that I have available here. I kind of wish I began doing this sooner, I could have done so many things. My thinking process and values have changed as well, I look at things in different ways, and it’s very exciting to know that everything is possible with practice and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment