Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuesday

So for our last set of presentations, I would have to say that I found the cigarette murder scene to be one of the ones that stood out for me the most. I thought that he presented in a very straight forward way that proved to be powerful. I thought that it was a very emotional confession that constantly keeps the gears turning in your head. Especially if you relate to the issue in anyway, analyzing it puts your life on the screen.

Even though the presentation about the timing confessions was a fun one, I thought it should have been a little more organized. But I also believe that because we ran out of time towards the end it affected the presentation. But I thought it was a great idea, especially since he did not know what people were going to ask him. But then, you got to question if he was actually being honest

No comments:

Post a Comment