Monday, May 30, 2011

tuesday

One of my favorite presentations was the crocodile hunter performance, on ucsb life. I thought it was really well planed out and surprisingly relevant to the way college students live their lives here. Hiding in the bushes was really professionaly done, and really comedic on different situations. The accent was dead on which made everything in the video fall right into place and work effectively.

One of my least favorite ones would have to be the one about the Christian girl. i still think that the idea was great and well said, but i felt that as for the video presentation went, i thought it could use some revision. I think it was the lighting that really through me off, I felt like it really affected the way her documentation was portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment