Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Alternate persona












For my alternate identity, i decided to modify my hand so that it could function as drawing/doodling utencils. i spend most of the time in the painting studio so i wanted to play with the idea of being able to paint with my fingers. I really like to doodle and i figured I would experiment with different things like paint brushes, chalk, sharpies, and pens.  At first it seemed like alot of fun, but after a while my fingers started cramping up and loosing blood circulation as i tried to do everyday things. luckily i spend most of my time at the studio so it wasn't too bad, and at times worked to my advantage...painting was pretty interesting, and fun trying to paint with brushes taped to my fingers. i then moved on to some chalk, then some sharpies and pens. I ended up doodling on different objects and surfaces. The responses i got from people were minimal, i just got some stares but nothing to crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment