Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tuesday

Everyone’s quick little presentations were really enjoyable. Because there were no restrictions on what we could do, everyone’s narrative was really different. But I would have to say that the one that I really enjoyed was Erika’s documentary about being half cat, half human. It was so funny and entertaining, I was made really well. Its composition was really great as well; it had a good balance with comic effect and the main idea. It was very creative in the way that such a story was put into a real life concept, and the way it really portrayed to being an interview that you would find on TV. I also enjoyed Alex’s work a lot as well. He got into character really well and everyone was constantly laughing. It was very original and fun to watch. I really wasn’t expecting to see these kinds of presentations today, and I was really impressed by all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment