Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuesday

Classes are slowly killing me, I underestimated the workload this quarter, but i am doing my best to stay on top of it. overall it could have been worse, i still have a firm grasp on most things and I seem to balance everything out so that i make sure to have things done when they need to be. I am currently taking an art history 146k European Architecture, and i have to say that having that class at 8am does not help my attention span. I am also taking intermediate Painting, which is also a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. i enjoy doing different projects and I'm excited for all of my finish products. I am also taking advance Painting, Its one of my favorite classes because I can paint anything i want, and seeing my own ideas develop the way they are is very exciting. Painting does take a lot of my time but i really enjoy it and i wanted to take advantage of my last quarter here, since i wont have these opportunities later.

No comments:

Post a Comment