Sunday, May 8, 2011

saturday

Prop 1
I kind of wanted to go back to my idea of disturbing people at the library. Im really interested on how creeped out people would get, and what they are willing to do to get rid of me. I was thinking of not just limiting myself to the library but all over campus.
Prop 2
I also thought about following people and serenading them, with my guitar I would be dressed up ofcourse. If I were being seranted I would probably feel extremely ackward, which is my goal for this project.
Prop 3
I was watching gramma’s boy the other day and I thought it was funny when one of the guys believed that he could become invisible by trying to blend in with the wall, so I thought It would be interesting to see if I could do the same and see how many people would notice me, as I try to creep around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment