Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday

Week 1

Ok so after reading this, i feel like i have gotten a better grasp of my fears. I still get really anxious about things, that is something i feel everyone will always have especially when it comes to expressing yourself about personal issues. But i do feel like I can communicate with people alot better. Especially after the confessions project, i feel like I am more able to tell people how i really feel, and i plan on telling my parents after graduation. i feel like they have to know, besides it's these types of experiences that really make us think about ourselves and the kind of people that we choose to be. As for fears, they are fears for a reason and overcoming them, for me atleast, is very hard. But I'm working on it I promise, almost there. i think this class really did help me a lot thoug, it made me think about things in different ways that i don't think i would have normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment