Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tuesday

I did my Personal Space today. it was interesting for sure, I decided to play theme songs for people as they walked to and from the Ucen. I was ready to go that morning i had so much to do that day, i drank a rock star and got a little boost in me. Unfortunately there were times when there wasn't anyone passing by, maybe because it was so early, but when they did I just started following them and playing themes like, the pink panther, or the Mexican hat dance song (my favorite). I didn't really see a lot of their face they just picked up the pace to get away from me. As i followed one person in one direction i would then follow another one who was walking the opposite way. No one said anything to me, a few smiled and some smiled uncomfortably. I then started playing full songs because I thought that maybe people would recognized some of them and might actually enjoy it a little more. They showed no hint of enjoying it, haha it doesn't matter i enjoyed playing them outside. My friend got some pics and clips for me that ill post later when i get them from her. that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment