Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Friday

I woke up this morning for the first time in a while, feeling well rested, i forgot what it was like to have a goods night rest. but there was something on my mind that kept me anxious the whole day. i had a dream that all of my paintings were due that day. haha thats how much time i spend on those paintings, i have dreams about them now. its like finals week when i have nightmares about failing my finals and not having enough time to study. well today it was that all 3 of my paintings were due when i had barely begun the 2nd. i know its wierd but its making me crazy. I get crazy anxious about these kinds of things, I'm so scared of not finishing on time that, it is all i think about. well...that was my dream, i have to go to paint class now.

No comments:

Post a Comment