Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Saturday

My favorite place in the world? that's a hard one. My head would probably be a stupid answer. I guess i would have to say, Palm Desert. It's were i grew up, and every time i go back to visit my sister it reminds me of my childhood and how i grew there. i moved when i was around 10 or 11 years old, and it was the first city i can ever remember being. It is unbelievably hot but I love the desert scenery, and it is so well maintained it literally is an oasis. It's also the place where my family was together the most and a time in which no one had problems with anyone and we would find an excuse to make a family party/reunion for anything. It's not like that anymore, everything is way to complicated and we all seem so distant from each other. Idk it reminds me of simpler times when even though; we didn't have as much as we do now, i feel like we were all a lot more happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment